This handy little coin purse is made of 100% linen and screen printed with an image of a coiled snake in a vesica piscis. All of my prints are from original pen and ink drawings inspired by nature.
The vesica piscis is a sacred geometric shape which is created when the edges of two circles intersect through their centres. The name vesica piscis literally means a bladder (vessel) of a fish, and is a symbol which has been with humanity for millennia, connected to sacred openings, portals, women's bodies, eyes and vision. Snakes are symbols of transformation, kundalini and the cycles of birth and death.
* Colour -Watermelon with contrasting black inner lining
* 100% linen with 100% cotton inner lining
* Measures 4.5 inches wide by 5 inches high
* Closure is a contrasting back zipper
* Bronze coloured metal clip on a 3 inch strap, easily clips on a belt, backpack or bag making this little purse perfect for accessing a card, cash, key or lip balm quickly. These are great for travel.
* Wash by hand or gently in a machine with mild soap. Hang to dry and iron if you wish.